Terms and Conditions of www.varnabeautystudio.com
These terms and conditions govern your use of www.varnabeautystudio.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”.
The Website is operated by Varna Beauty Studio Ltd with UIC 203539072, hereinafter referred to as “Operator”. If necessary, you can contact us via the following contacts:
Phone number: +359 89 66 62 444
By using the Website, the user agrees to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the same, you should refrain from using the Website.
- Intellectual property
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it (collectively, the “Works”). The Works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- In the event of copying or reproduction of information outside the permissible scope, as well as in the event of any other infringement of intellectual property rights on the Operator’s resources, the Operator shall be entitled to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages in full.
- Limitation of liability
- The Operator takes the necessary measures to keep the content of the Website up to date, but it makes no representations or warranties that the content (or any part of thereof) shall be accurate, up to date or complete. In this regard, the Operator shall not be liable for any damages, including direct and indirect damages, including lost profits, which a user of the Website would suffer under any circumstances related to the content published on the Website and access to the same. By using the Website, users assume all risks associated therewith, including any risk to end user devices, software or user data.
- Insofar as the Website content contains links to content positioned outside the same, the user is aware of the fact that the Operator has no control over the same and is not responsible for the consequences of activating links leading outside the Website.
The Operator shall not be held liable for any malicious actions by third parties to which the User may be subjected when using the Website. The user uses the Website at his own risk.
- Registration of users
- The Operator reserves the right to make some of the Website content available only to users who have registered a user account on the Website. Relevant content restricted to registered users only shall at all times be designated as such by the Operator.
- Use of the website
- To the extent that the Operator has made provision for users to upload content to the Website, users should not upload defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic or otherwise illegal or immoral content.
- Users should use the Website in good faith, including not taking any malicious action that may affect the availability of the content to third parties or the use of the Website generally.
- The Operator reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion from time to time. Please check the Website to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms and conditions have been prepared with the assistance of https://obshti-uslovia.com